Enterprise Engagement Workshop
Our Enterprise Engagement Workshops provide insight into how Barclays works with third party providers. We hear from founders who have successfully contracted with Barclays and open up for questions with colleagues that lead and execute FinTech partnerships.
Who should attend?
FinTech business development leads, sales executives and founders will find these sessions of particular interest.
If you meet these criteria, please sign up for our upcoming event:
- You should be part of a FinTech or enterprise tech company
- Your startup should be scaling or mature with an enterprise ready solution
- Your solution be demo-ready with clear use cases
What you'll learn
- Connect 1:1 with innovation teams at Barclays
- Gain insights and tips on how to sell to a bank and the resources that are available
- Hear first-hand from tech companies who have successfully sold to banks
Our next Enterprise Engagement Workshop will be broken down into three one hour sessions:
- Session 1: The FinTech Pledge - how to engage with a bank
- Session 2: Contracting with enterprises and other legal considerations
- Session 3: Compliance, cyber security and onboarding
Click on the links below for a full agenda, speaker details and registration details.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter for all the latest FinTech news