FinTech M&A Report
This report focuses on the changing FinTech landscape and provides a snapshot of current M&A themes and trends
Rise, created by Barclays, teamed up with leading law firm Shearman & Sterling and premier market data and research provider S&P Global Market Intelligence to produce the report “The Changing FinTech Landscape: A Snapshot of M&A Themes and Trends”.
This report brings together perspectives and advice regarding the key trends, market forces and deal players that are shaping the consolidation of the U.S. FinTech industry. Established players are increasingly evaluating investments or acquisitions involving FinTechs and venture capital and private equity investors are eying the FinTech sector with greater intensity.
Key highlights from report include:
- Highlights and trends from key vertical categories including payments, digital lending, consumer trading, insurance and digital-only banks
- A closer look at the deal players who are driving M&A in the FinTech space
- A spotlight on the role of SPACs in the current wave of consolidation and acquisitions
- Data and analysis showing sustained growth and momentum in FinTech M&A, driven by changing consumer preferences that emerged during the COVID-19 pandemic
- A review of the top 10 legal and regulatory challenges for FinTech M&A transactions
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter for all the latest FinTech news