Rise: Company Spotlight
Providing managed marketplaces for SME finance
If you are interested in learning more about Novo Bank or any other Rise affiliate please get in touch with the Rise team
CreditEnable is a global credit insights technology company that provides unique and innovative solutions that enabling intelligent and efficient lending to SMEs. CreditEnable applies proprietary data analytics, deep learning and AI technology to tackle some of the world’s biggest financial challenges.
- Single platform with guidance through entire loan process, from documentation and due diligence, to loan disbursal
- Fully digital origination
- Quick and detailed generation of loan eligibility assessments
- Robust peer comparisons
- Key ratio trend analysis
- Sector trends
- Portfolio optimisation
- Specific feedback from credit experts on the positives and negatives of each file brought, as to improve conversion rates.
- Automatic algorithmic lender matching to ensure the best interest rates and terms for your clients.
- Completes all lender follow up to ensure maximum conversion with the lowest turn-around time for clients.
- CreditEnable's technology selects the best loan for their business.
- Quick answers on eligibility with zero impact on credit scores.
- Loans up to £15 million at competitive interest rates.
- 4-6 Week decisions that get done in days.
- Better quality borrowers and more of them.
- Less hassle, less physical contact, more results.
- Open more options for your clients to get financed.
Relationship with Barclays
- Finalist of Rise FinTech Company of the year – 2021
- Part of the Rise India ecosystem since 2017.
- Partnerships with ICICI, Deutsche Bank, DBS, IDFC, Bajaj Finserv, Edelweiss and Flipkart etc.
- Raised a total of $7.9M in funding over 6 rounds.
- Named one of the Top 100 AI FinTech companies globally by FinTech Global.
- Founder Nadia Sood included as one of the Top 100 Asian Stars in UK Tech 2020.
- Received the silver award for Responsible Digital Innovator of the Year 2020 from the International Finance Corporation (IFC).
- Featured in 2019's FinTech Power 50: Ones to Watch.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter for all the latest FinTech news